The insurance holder can often think of claim fraud as being primarily perpetrated by organized fraud rings. An individual's can be motivated by any number of factors, including greed, lack of income and the feeling that they are not being dishonest by defrauding insurers. The common thread among all types of fraud is the appearance of normalcy. The objective is to make a groundless or exaggerated claim that looks like all other legitimate claims so as not to raise the claim handler's suspicion. Greves Group's Investigative service promises is to give the information to our client they need to make confident decisions by utilizing sound investigative techniques and proven methodologies to uncover every available detail in even the most complex cases of Personal Accident Claims.
We can keep the following information ready before the insurance company intimating the claim include:
- Policy No. (Policy to be issued before registration if not done earlier)
- Name & contact details of person intimating the claim
- Date & time of accident / loss
- Nature of loss, Place of loss and Brief description of loss
- Name of the hospital if insured is hospitalized
- Name and address of police station if FIR filed
- Name of person who took insured to hospital
- Contact no. and address if insured is not at the address given in the policy
- Designation and grade of the person and since when he is covered under the policy (for group policy)
- Name of attending physician and family physician
- Address of insured for future correspondence
We have a dedicated team of investigators who are well versed with the kinds of frauds under Personal Accident Claims. We verify each and every aspect of the claim with their vigil eyes and ascertain the authenticity of the claims.