Business Background Investigations and due diligence provide our clients with useful information about a business. You may be considering doing business with a company and want to ensure they are on the "up and up" with Business Background Investigations. You may want to learn more about a company before contacting them with an offer. You may be considering legal action, or may need to collect on a judgment.
Some of the key areas where investigations are focused:-
- Identity, status and location of a company
- Corporate Records
- Lawsuits and judgments
- Physical inspections of facilities and operations
- Financial profile and assets and analysis.
- Provide Competitive Intelligence
- Market Share and Health
- Details of Suppliers and Vendors
- Asset Tracing
- Corporate Theft and Fraud
- Corporate Pilferage
- Work Place Violence